Forget flowers! Say it with a book.
• What do you give a person who has everything?
• Do you have a special somebody that you would like to surprise with a beautiful bespoke gift?
• Do you have a book in you? It's said that everyone does.
A book can tell a thousand words with just pictures. I specialise in designing bespoke and personalised photobooks for individuals and organisations. They also make perfect gifts for loved ones. The finished product will be a professionally bound book. Hard cover or soft cover options are available. The possibilities are endless.
Have a look at the list on the right for a few book ideas.
It might also be beneficial to read through the frequently asked book design questions.
• Wedding: yours or a friend/family member
• Travel: honeymoon, gap year, family holiday
• Baby’s first years: from pregnancy to the big bad world
• Recipes: say goodbye to scrappy bits of paper
• School year books
• Anniversary celebrations
Below is a small selection of books that I've had the pleasure of putting together.
I've had the pleasure of designing a lot of surprise birthday gift books. And the comments that come back from people having received one are amazing. Receiving a gift of this type always puts a smile on the face of not only the receiver, but also the person who organises it. Now that's what I call job satisfaction.
A superb way to remember all those miraculous moments in a child's life. Their first bath, smile, taste of solid food. Their first steps. Loosing their first tooth. Going to school! A book where everything is kept in it's place in the right order. Add text, headlines, captions. Personalise it - it's yours.
It's not just for immediate family though. Why not add another copy for the grandparents?